The Buddha’s teaching is:
1. Apophatic: Nibbāna is the unstated ‘elephant in the room’.
2. Fractal: Every Sutta reflects the same design or image.
3. Ontologically coherent:
• The Suttas are all based on the Four Noble Truths.
• They all point to the same ineffable, inexplicable state.
• Each one is an extended metaphor about the indefinable.
No other tradition or system of thought—including modern science—can make this claim.
Buddha reached Nibbāna & delivered Suttas over 2600 years ago. Implementations were based on social & psychological conditions at the time. Those implementations are certainly obsolete, unworkable. Organizations based on them are static, hierarchical, authoritarian. We need to hack the Dhamma and create many new implementations. We want to be free to pursue maximum interestingness—not enslaved by maintaining obsolete implementations.