Many ambitious people have an idea or passion, but don’t know how to become what they want to be. The Dharmasar Solution is a startup that leverages the core teaching of the Buddha so you can independently be, do, have, learn or become whatever you envision.
I’m a monk who helps people attain their dreams and goals with the same powerful technology the Buddha used to become enlightened. I’m building an extensive website with a complete set of self-learning modules presenting a general solution to the problems of life, and a network of partners and coaches to market the content, help people to apply the materials and get the results they’re looking for.
Our partners are mostly yoga teachers and life coaches who charge for their services. Our clients are highly self-aware, goal-oriented achievers who want powerful, sophisticated tools to help them attain their life aims.
I’m in a unique position to help my partners and clients because I’ve deeply studied and practiced the Buddha’s teaching in traditional forest monasteries with some of the best teachers in the world. Earlier I was an artist and small business owner, and understand the challenges people face when they’re trying to succeed in a highly competitive field.
The Dharmasar Solution presents the Buddha’s powerful technology of becoming in an unrestricted context, so its applications and benefits are limited only by your imagination.
I’d love to talk more about your goals and plans, and explore how we may be able to work together. Just contact me and let’s begin the conversation.
Reasons why The Dharmasar Solution is better than others in the same space:
- Traditional Buddhism holds the Buddha’s teaching in a religious context. This unnecessarily restricts who can participate, the range of goals they can accomplish, and the applications and benefits of the Buddha’s technology.
Some human-potential organizations use the same or similar technology, but do not credit the Buddha as the source. This plagiarism taints their integrity and makes their motives suspect.
- We don’t make dependency a condition for giving knowledge or help. We are not gurus or schoolmasters. There is no lock-in, no long-term commitment to an organization. We unconditionally encourage you to use this technology independently to achieve your personal goals, whatever they may be.
- Our work is open-source. We do not use copyright or other means to discourage the use of our material or derivative works in any context whatsoever. If you use our materials, we do expect you to have the integrity to acknowledge the source. A citation with a link back to our site is enough.
- Our materials are free. If you’re intelligent enough to understand and apply them without coaching, then kudos to you. If not, talented compassionate coaching is available through our network.
- We’re in it for the karma, not for profit. Our philosophy is that when you benefit, we automatically benefit—especially in the long term.